Now Renew Your Prescriptions Safely, Conveniently, and Fast with eScripts at Your Local Bakersfield Pharmacy
Now at The Practice, pre-paid membership medical offices in Bakersfield, all of your prescriptions can be renewed by your pharmacist. Simply have your pharmacist send a request to the office at The Practice by FAX, or by eScripts for your refills.
No need to call our office. Instead use this fast and modern way to get your prescriptions renewed and filled – eScripts!
eScripts – Electronic Prescription Delivery & Renewal Management System.
eScripts is a state-of-the-art internet-based prescription delivery and renewal management system. eScripts simply and securely transmits prescription data to pharmacies connected to the Pharmacy Health Information Exchange™ operated by SureScripts-RxHub, a health plan repository of precise, patient-specific formularies for covered patients that also features an automatic all-doctor drug interaction checker.
eScripts requires no dedicated hardware or software beyond a high-speed internet connection. Wireless devices allow access from multiple offices, home and on-call.
Our eScripts product meets all Meaningful Use requirements and is certified for EPCS (electronic prescribing of controlled substances).
- Integrated prescribing within the CaregiverDesktop EHR
- Electronic prescription ordering and delivery (including compounds and controlled substances – EPCS)
- Electronic renewal processing
- Display of allergies and medications
- Electronic faxing and mail-order
- Allergy, drug & pregnancy interaction
- Comprehensive Physician Drug Reference list
- Managed care interface for all-doctor drug history & electronic mail-order
- Comprehensive managed care formularies from MediMedia, Medicare Part D & Medicaid
- Patient hand-outs in 18 languages